Thursday, August 20, 2009

All roads lead to Gucci

Flipping through the Fall issue of Harper's Bazaar on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I came across a striking editorial snapshot of the new look for Gucci Fall '09.  

Newshapes1


The 80's inspired tunics paired with black tights and leggings are nothing new, but it's the second skin peep-toe ankle booties with a platform infinity heel that nearly cause me a coronary.  Images of slinking around in them with my newly acquired fringed leggings paired with a devil-may-care loose tee immediately flash through my head.   I realize that this bootie is the perfect compliment to my growing stack of skinny jeans and my multiple variations of the black legging.  The silhouette is devastatingly sexy.  There is no question about, the boot must be mine!  Alas, the $900+ price tag is an impossible means to an end.  Luckily, the local Bebe just received an uncanny replica in stock today, and I did not hesitate to snatch up a pair of these beauties before the masses caught on.  You would be wise to do the same!


Gucci Peep-Toe Platform Bootie



 



No comments:

Post a Comment